Claims Resolution Specialist
- - Corporate
- Full Time
Working under the supervision of the Claims Resolution Lead, the Claims Resolution Specialist is responsible for various tasks associated with all billing, reimbursement and related functions supporting the successful management of all ConvenientMD claims and accounts receivable. Claims Resolution Specialist provide constant and proactive communication to enhance both clinic performance and foster a positive relationship within the ConvenientMD organization.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of patient, staff and company information
- Proactively provides payer specific and or specialty specific feedback and information related to any compliance issues and/or billing related issues.
- Interacts with clinic staff, software and related vendors, and insurance companies.
- Phone interaction with all above
- Written communication with all above
- Web interaction
- Prepare responses to correspondence regarding patient and third party payer inquiries.
- Demonstrates flexibility and teamwork, understands the interaction between the role of the Claims Resolution Specialist and others with whom the position works directly and indirectly.
- Work closely with the Claims Resolution Lead regarding outstanding accounts.
- Responsible for the follow-up and resolution of all claims outstanding.
- All other duties as assigned.
Degree: Associates Degree or 2 years relevant experience, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Prior billing and accounts receivable related experience required. Required to be detailed oriented and organized. Prior experience with medical service business, and customer relations a must. Working knowledge of the following software; Docutap or other practice management software, Word, and Excel. Prior experience with web based related products for document management, exchange of information and communication.