Cash Reconciliation Clerk
- - Corporate
- Full Time
This position performs day-to-day activities associated with supporting the successful management of all ConvenientMD deposits and cash reconciliation. Reports to the Director of Revenue Cycle Management on all day-to-day procedures.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- Perform daily deposit preparation.
- Maintain detailed listing of all payments that have been or need to be processed.
- Manage and monitor email communications concerning bank deposits.
- Maintain monthly cash reconciliation.
- Respond/resolve clinic deposit inquiries.
- Comply with all company directives to include patient privacy initiatives as well as employee safety.
- Other duties as reasonably requested.
- At least two years' work experience in accounting, medical billing, or related field, preferred
- The willingness to work in a team oriented environment.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize job duties.
- Must be able to complete tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet, database, and practice management applications.