Mobile Maintenance Technician
- - Framingham, Massachusetts
- Full Time
ConvenientMD is a full-service urgent care group offering high-quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, customers can just walk-in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumer-centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics have state-of-the-art facilities equipped with digital x-ray, lab, ECG and IV
ConvenientMD is seeking a savvy Mobile Maintenance Technician to perform routine quarterly maintenance and service request repairs. Tasks include but are not limited to minor electrical, minor plumbing, painting / staining, carpentry / cabinet repairs, door / window repairs, flooring and appliance install under the direction of the Facilities Manager.
As a Mobile Maintenance Technician, you will be required to drive from clinic to clinic making necessary repairs and performing routine preventative maintenance. Time management and prioritization are fundamental keys to success in this role.
Who we need:
- A Maintenance Whiz. You have a solid understanding of general maintenance and are quick to learn new skills.
- A Clear Communicator. You help teammates understand the timeline and process of repairs.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to employees and customers.
- Proactive. You act like an owner, performing regular and preventative maintenance to avoid emergencies.
- Personable. You are respectful, pleasant to be around, and enjoy engaging with others.
- Levelheaded. You keep your cool during maintenance emergencies and quickly find solutions.
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals.
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting team mates know they matter.
- Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities and interactions with clinics and teammates smoothly.
MOBILE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs, including minor electrical, minor plumbing, painting / staining, carpentry / cabinet repairs, door / window repairs, flooring / baseboard repairs and install and appliance repairs and install; Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment for proper function.
- Perform quarterly maintenance duties that includes but is not limited to minor drywall repairs, paint, strip and stain of millwork / furniture and window / external building cleaning as needed.
- Perform quarterly maintenance inspections with Facilities Manager and Operations Team.
- Assist in special projects and facility upgrades as needed.
- Assist in the pre-opening setup for all new clinics as needed.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts; Repairs electrical apparatus not requiring a licensed electrician; Replaces bulbs and ballasts, may relocate lights to a position affording greater illumination.
- During the winter season perform delivery and installation of our winter rug program to all clinics.
- Inspects, test and services fire alarms; Emergency lighting battery systems, smoke and heat detectors as needed.
- Perform furniture relocation as directed.
- Hang marketing banners as needed; Banners are hung onsite and offsite.
- Reads and applies the safety standards as outlined in the ConvenientMD Safety Policy Program as required by OSHA; immediately reports any safety hazard to the Supervisor.
- To perform other related duties and tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 2+ years Maintenance Experience
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including occasional weekends or late night
- Valid Driver's license and access to reliable transportation; preferably a Truck/SUV
- Understanding of basic technology including the use of a Tablet/IPad
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts