- - Corporate
- Full Time
ConvenientMD is a full-service urgent care group offering high-quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed; customers can just walk-in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The Company has a friendly staff providing a consumer-centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics have state-of-the-art facilities equipped with digital x-ray, lab, ECG and IV.
This role is responsible for planning and leading IT related service activities and help desk operations. In addition to managing and maintaining the company's relevant applications, infrastructure, and security requirements, this position will recommend key technology directions and solutions, which align with business goals. The IT Manager works collaboratively with the Director of Business Applications to develop operational and information technology and strategies by evaluating organizational needs, identifying challenges, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (preferred but not required).
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience managing IT operations, including data systems, infrastructure, hardware, telecommunications, and vendor supported services (in a clinical healthcare environment preferred but not required).
- Manages a System Administrator and 3 Support Specialists; works closely with staff to set goals and provides open feedback and coaching to drive performance improvement.
- Strategic minded with strong project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to establish governance processes to ensure that IT efforts are prioritized and aligned with business objectives, and that IT performance and results are effectively measured and communicated.
- Knowledge of cloud based CRM and EMR/practice management applications, data management systems, server patching, networking/VPNs, and website maintenance.
- Develops, proposes, implements and maintains effective policies and procedures for use in IT operations and security.
- Experience with administering Active Directory accounts and Office 365.
- Familiarity with enterprise security protection mechanisms, such as Sophos firewalls, endpoint security tools, IDS/IPS and SIEM solutions.
- Ensures access, security controls and usage of applications and services are in accordance with Company policies, best practices and HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Ability to understand internal customer needs and maintain a high level of trust with all staff.
- Prior experience managing a team or serving as an IT leader.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management, organizational skills and reliable attendance
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Flexible attitude and enthusiasm for positive change
- Professional and comfortable working with all employees including Senior Management Team in a highly collaborative and cooperative role
- Desire to be challenged, make an impact, and learn in a fast growing organization