Director of Business Applications
- - Corporate
- Full Time
This position is responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, security, and end-user support of all enterprise applications. In addition, this role will serve as a liaison between CMD business management, application users, and IT staff, and will be responsible for defining business requirements and translating these into IT projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Business Administration (preferred but not required).
- A minimum of ten (10) years' experience working in Information Systems, with a minimum of five (5) years' experience managing business applications (ideally in a healthcare environment).
- Working knowledge of enterprise-class CRM, EMR, ERP, and clinical support applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of cloud-based architectures (SaaS, laaS, PaaS) and key products.
- Proven experience in project management, requirements analysis, application integration, and business intelligence/analytics.
- Possesses a high-level of understanding in the areas of system design, application programming, API, and database management.
- Ability to understand internal customer needs and maintain a high level of trust with all staff.
- Demonstrated expertise in database and business intelligence technologies, along with familiarity with data warehouse, analytics, and machine learning concepts.
- Prior experience managing a team or serving as an IT leader.
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and DocuTAP desired but not required.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management, organizational skills and reliable attendance
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Flexible attitude and enthusiasm for positive change
- Professional and comfortable working with all employees including Senior Management Team in a highly collaborative and cooperative role
- Desire to be challenged, make an impact, and learn in a fast growing organization