RN Practice Supervisor
- - Bangor, Maine
- Full Time
Responsible for coordinating & supervising the day‐to‐day business & clinical operations, to include oversight of local marketing efforts of the urgent care center. Additionally the Practice Supervisor will work 1 full clinical shift per week with additional time allocated to site operations. Assists the company in reaching goals and objectives related to the urgent care center's clinical and financial performance.
PRACTICE SUPERVISOR SITE DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Implement and enforce policies and procedures for center.
2. Identify and resolve patient satisfaction and patient flow/throughput issues.
3. Participate in the recruitment, training/competency (business/clinical), and orientation of new employees.
4. Ensure all clinical certification and education of clinic team is current, up‐to‐date, and sufficient per ConvenientMD standards.
5. Select, train, supervise, and monitor quality and production levels of site staff.
6. Develop monthly staff schedule, review timecards, and provide input to payroll calculation.
7. Assure cash drawer is balanced. Prepare and make daily bank deposit.
8. Conduct performance evaluations. Improve morale, motivate team, and address performance and disciplinary issues.
9. Facilitate necessary clinical site meetings.
10. Monitor inventory and ordering of office & clinical supplies, medical supplies, and equipment.
11. Ordering and maintaining sufficient inventory of all clinic medications and checking inventory levels on a systematic basis at least every month.
12. Monitoring and tracking all medication, control, and supply expiration dates to ensure compliance.
13. Leading the State Vaccine Program which includes maintaining sufficient inventory of state vaccines and ensuring clinic compliance.
14. Monitor and ensure lab competency testing is completed by all lab users.
15. Tracking and ensuring Lab compliance per CLIA and DHHS standards, under the supervision of the Lab Director.
16. Participating in all clinical inspections (CLIA, DHHS, DOL, etc.)
17. Reviewing all clinical devices, logs, & completes/updates QA/QC and compliance statistics as needed.
18. Responsible for directing and managing all laboratory and clinical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
19. Interact with customers, review customer feedback, and address customer service issues.
20. Develop and implement programs to monitor and improve customer satisfaction.
21. Train administrative clinic team to carry out assigned duties.
22. Identify community marketing opportunities and engage staff in grassroots marketing.
23. Attend community marketing events in accordance with marketing department requirements.
24. Drive occupational health accounts by conducting local marketing in accordance with marketing department requirements.
25. Coordinate professional development events for local school nurses.
26. Ensure compliance with all Company directives to include patient privacy initiatives as well as employee safety.
27. Audit records to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
28. Prepare weekly and monthly operational dashboards and participate in weekly calls with all Practice Managers to review performance dashboards.
29. Participate in weekly clinical compliance calls with Clinical Leads and Practice Managers to review each clinic's compliance performance dashboard.
30. Resolve and approve billing holds originating at the site.
31. Ensure compliance with Federal and State employment regulations, OSHA, HHS and labor laws as directed by the human resources department.
32. Facilitate the annual HHS licensing audit and attend all facility audits and inspections as applicable.
33. Conduct special project and studies as assigned by senior management.
34. Work with all clinic staff to promote teamwork and help ensure a positive and productive work environment.
35. Assure clinic is open and appropriately staffed during regularly scheduled hours and special events and that all facilities and equipment are available, operational, safe, and clean.
36. Coordinate facility and equipment maintenance and other vendor services.
37. Perform front‐end registration and/or clinical tasks as a back‐up in case of absence or high demand.
38. Oversee and direct site maintenance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Licensed RN, with prior clinical team lead/supervisory experience.
2. BSN preferred, with two years of prior clinical experience, in urgent care, emergency services and/or ambulatory care setting.
3. BLS certification.
4. Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate new and current staff.
5. Familiarity with medical billing systems, basic medical coding, and basic medical terminology.
6. Demonstrated skills in medical practice management, human resources, and data analysis.
7. Ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with peers and subordinates.
8. Ability to accomplish required tasks without supervision.
9. Superior verbal and written communication skills.
10. Ability to utilize software, spreadsheets and word processors.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts