- - Corporate
- Full Time
We are seeking a Graphic Designer, Marketing Coordinator in a newly created blended role that will have graphic design, branding and marketing responsibilities to support the marketing team.
The Graphic Designer, Marketing Coordinator will have at least 2+ years' creating and managing graphic design projects from conceptual phase to final production for all print, online/digital and signage in accordance to brand standards, including social media, email, billboards, flyers, posters, direct mail and more. Our ideal candidate will have experience creating, coordinating and translating unique content across marketing and communication materials, preparing design drafts and proposing design solutions that will help achieve business objectives.
The Graphic Designer is expected to develop a nuanced understanding of ConvenientMD's brand standards and how to apply these standards to print and digital collateral.
- Assist with graphic design production work on all print and digital branded materials, including revising and preparing assets for delivery.
- Design and create images, graphics, icons and infographics for ConvenientMD's website, blog and social media channels on an as-needed basis. This includes working closely with other members of the marketing team to identify the graphic/image requirements, and then executing design options that meet those requirements.
- Design email promotions and newsletters using Constant Contact (or other platforms as necessary), that are visually compelling, and convey accurate information.
- Design and create static/animated display banner ads for the Google Display Network optimized for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Oversee website updates and maintenance to ensure the ConvenientMD website is updated and accurate at all times. This includes proactively identifying and engaging with key stakeholders and copywriter to get updated content as necessary, reviewing existing pages, identifying solutions to improve user experience, redesigning pages based on those solutions, editing or rewriting content, and reorganizing the site flow and architecture.
- Manage and organize creative assets, image libraries, and agencies/vendors in collaboration with the marketing team. Fulfill image and logo requests. Help maintain photography organization structure on our server.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 2-5 years marketing experience (healthcare industry or agency experience a plus).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with email newsletter platforms such as Constant Contact or MailChimp
- Experience with core principles of web design and user experience with basic knowledge of HTML, working within a content management system, and various social media platforms (Facebook Twitter, Instagram, WordPress).
- Excellent written and oral communication including copy writing, proofreading and editing of marketing collateral.
- Exceptional organizational skills, project management, multi-tasking, capabilities, detail oriented, excellent collaboration skills with a service-minded approach and ability work independently on prioritized tasks.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback, demonstrate positive attitude and pride in workmanship.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with corporate department leaders.