Jr. IT Support Specialist - Part Time
- - Corporate
- Part Time
ConvenientMD is a full-service urgent care group offering high-quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, customers can just walk-in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumer-centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics have state-of-the-art facilities equipped with digital x-ray, lab, ECG and IV.
Responsible for supporting the day‐to‐day IT service delivery. 20 hours per week.
Interact with all employees of the company as an IT partner and always in a respectful and helpful way to resolve systems and hardware issues.
- Receive and respond to Level 1 user inquiries, requests, and escalations via telephone, email, and case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy, and proficiency
- Provide training to end user as needed via phone, screen share and in person
- Create various accounts throughout cloud services
- Assist with new clinic system buildups
- Test and image desktop and laptop devices
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all IT assets
- Participate in the continuous improvement and overall enhancement of the IT department team and scope of support
- Assist IT team with special projects as assigned and back up other IT team members when needed
- Exemplify the mission and values of ConvenientMD in all interactions and communications
- 2+ years of technical support experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience working with help desk ticketing systems (preferred but not required)
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management, organizational skills and reliable attendance
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Flexible attitude and enthusiasm for positive change
- Professional and comfortable working with all employees including Senior Management Team in a highly collaborative and cooperative role
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Desire to be challenged, make an impact, and learn in a fast growing organization
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts