- - Concord, New Hampshire
- Full Time
Responsible for coordinating & supervising the day‐to‐day business & clinical operations of the Concord, NH clinic location. Assists the company in reaching goals and objectives as detailed below.
CONCORD, NH PRACTICE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures for clinic.
- Identify and resolve patient satisfaction and patient flow/throughput issues and work with all clinic staff to promote teamwork and help ensure positive and productive work environment
- Participate in the recruitment, training/competency (business/clinical), and facilitate orientation of new employees.
- Ensure all clinical certification and education of clinic team is current, up‐to‐date, and sufficient per ConvenientMD standards.
- Select, train, supervise, and monitor quality and production levels of clinic staff
- Develop monthly staff schedule, review timecards, and provide input to payroll calculation.
- Assure cash drawer is balanced. Prepare and make bank deposit at frequencies established by ConvenientMD.
- Community Involvement through marketing and outreach. Leads, ideas, event ideas, tours of the clinic, tours of local businesses, event ideas and more in partnership with our local Director of Community & Business Relations
- Conduct performance evaluations. Motivate team, address performance and disciplinary issues.
- Oversight of Clinical Training Supervisor to ensure lab competency testing is completed by all lab users.
- Participating in all clinical inspections (CLIA, DHHS, DOL, etc.) and facilitate clinical site meetings
- Reviewing all clinical devices, logs, & completes/updates QA/QC and compliance statistics as needed.
- Provide oversight of Clinical Lead in the management of all laboratory and clinical equipment and troubleshooting. Interact with customers, review customer feedback, and address customer service issues.
- Provide oversight of Administrative Lead in the management of all medical receptionist processes, protocols and troubleshooting. Interact with customers, review customer feedback, and address customer service issues.
- Ensure compliance with all company directives to include patient privacy initiatives as well as employee safety.
- Audit records to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly operational dashboards.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State employment regulations, OSHA, HHS and labor laws as directed by the human resources department.
- Facilitate the annual HHS licensing audit and attend all facility audits and inspections as applicable.
- Assure clinic is open and appropriately staffed during regularly scheduled hours and special events and that all facilities and equipment are available, operational, safe, and clean.
- Perform front‐end registration and/or clinical tasks as a back‐up in case of absence or high demand.
- Various other managerial needs as they arise which would be in your scope as manager to ensure the clinic stays focused on excellent, revolutionary patient care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Licensed RN, Certified MA or Licensed RT with prior clinical team lead/supervisory experience.
2. BSN preferred but not required, with two years of prior clinical experience, in urgent care, emergency services and/or ambulatory care setting.
3. BLS certification.
4. Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate new and current staff.
5. Familiarity with medical billing systems, basic medical coding, and basic medical terminology.
6. Demonstrated skills in medical practice management, human resources, and data analysis.
7. Ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with peers and subordinates.
8. Ability to accomplish required tasks without supervision.
9. Superior verbal and written communication skills.
10. Ability to utilize software, Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts