- - Dover, New Hampshire
- Part Time or Per Diem
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing patients for radiologic procedures. Taking x‐rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Using a variety of radiation protection and shielding materials.
- Ensuring equipment is in working order.
- Logging radiologic procedures completed. Processing related paperwork using computer equipment as directed.
- Stocking necessary medical and radiologic supplies.
- Performing basic nursing duties including the following to ensure good patient flow:
- Triaging patients
- Obtaining vitals
- Assisting with sterile procedures
- Administering point of care tests including drug screens
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- ARRT certification within 6 months of hire
- Minimum of 3 years of radiologic experience preferred but not necessary.
- BLS certification.
ConvenientMD is a full‐service, urgent care group offering high‐quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, customers can just walk‐in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumer‐centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics always have an experienced provider on site in state‐of‐the‐art facilities equipped with digital x‐ray, lab, ECG and IV.