Community Integration Director
- - Corporate
- Full Time
ConvenientMD is an innovative, entrepreneurial, fast growing urgent care company, headquartered in Portsmouth, NH. We opened our first facility in Windham NH in December 2012 and have quickly grown to fifteen facilities and become the leading provider of urgent care throughout New England.
We are excited about our continued expansion throughout New England and looking for a highly motivated Community Integration Director to execute on our community partnerships strategy and active referral source efforts throughout our markets.
ConvenientMD offers high-quality, fast and affordable medical care for illness and injury, seven days a week, from 8am to 8pm. There is always a physician on site, supported by a full medical team, ready to treat all ages (from newborns to the elderly) in a welcoming and friendly environment. There are no appointments, just walk in and be seen quickly. Patient's average time from check-in to check-out is under 1 hour, versus more than four hours in the ER. ConvenientMD treats everyday illnesses, such as colds, flu, bronchitis, asthma attacks and dehydration, as well injuries such as broken bones, wound repair, sprains/ strains, and burns - all for the cost of an office visit.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
The Community Integration Director is responsible for executing on our community partnerships / sponsorships and active referral source efforts throughout our existing and planned locations. We collaborate with many key local organizations, non-profits, and facilities to be the provider of choice for the organizations members/participants. ConvenientMD also collaborates with our referral sources throughout our regions. Developing these partnerships has been an important part of our efforts to best integrate into the communities we serve.
This is a producer role and does not involve managing others to meet the objectives of the position. The key functions of the job include the following:
Community Partnerships / Sponsorships:
- Identify, prospect, and complete partnership agreements with key community organizations
- Review and respond to incoming sponsorship requests. Follow up on opportunities that fit our target criteria
- Manage relationships of new and existing sponsorships/partnerships. Negotiate annual renewals and maintain updated list and documents within our CRM
Active Referral Sources
- Identify, tour/meet, and manage relationships with key active referral sources
- Lead the execution of ConvenientMD's School Nurse Partnership Program across all regions
- Interface and collaborate with the sales team to ensure the active referral source program is executed throughout all regions
Planning & Reporting
- Daily documentation of activity into CRM
- Weekly and monthly dashboard reporting of activities and status of current initiatives
- Weekly and monthly calls with management to track progress and discuss priorities
Key Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- Relentless drive, with a high energy, and a winning attitude seeking an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, team player, and enjoy developing relationships and networking
- Highly resourceful and efficient, capable of completing tasks thrown your way thoughtfully and fast
- Highly organized and able to prioritize daily activities to achieve the greatest sales impact
- Excited about the opportunity to meet and be connected with key community leaders
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or other relevant discipline. Comparable work experience also considered.
- Minimum of five years of work experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Extrovert, with exceptional networking skills
- Track record of being a success in prior roles
- Technologically savvy
- Fast learner
- Organized and stays on track with current priorities
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize job duties
- Highly motivated, with the ability to complete a high volume of work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to achieve targets independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to conduct 75% or more work days in the field and work flexible hours
- Ability to travel overnight ~25% of the time depending on schedule of new clinic openings