- - Littleton, New Hampshire
- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem
ConvenientMD's vision summarizes the business model and offers insight into the important culture that drives the company's ability to provide a customer experience that is unsurpassed.
Highly-trained professionals are a hallmark at ConvenientMD. The ConvenientMD model attracts the best in the business. We carry high expectations for our team:
- A 110% commitment to customer service.
- Teamwork and patient care that require professionalism at all times.
- Acute attention to detail.
Live the vision - Quality Care. Fast & Easy. Compassionate care for each and every patient, exceeding their expectations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program.
At ConvenientMD, we recognize the value of workplace culture and we strive to be great in every way. We genuinely enjoy what we do, and believe in a work-life balance.
As a patient centered organization, we recognize that a satisfied provider is the key ingredient to exceeding patient expectations.
Flexible scheduling, care autonomy, a welcoming and friendly environment, and a full support team create a provider environment unmatched in today's health care sector. Standard hours mean you're never on-call.
You are an expert in your field - all we ask is that you strive each and every day to exceed our patients' expectations and deliver compassionate, expert care with customer service finesse. To meet the needs of today's busy lives, we look for providers who enjoy a fast-pace and who can hustle - without sacrificing care.
A friendly, team-driven environment is critical to the success of our organization. Today that environment must include medical providers who are highly qualified to treat a spectrum of illness and injury for all ages, including minor office procedures like sutures and I&D.
Training & Experience
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine, currently licensed by the State Board of Medical Examiners and Board certified in a specialty field of medicine.
- Clinical experience in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or ambulatory care setting is preferred.
- BLS certified.
- Must have and maintain a DEA license with no restrictions.
- The principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations including the requirements of the HIPAA and OSHA and applicable state rules and regulations pertinent to medical practices.
- Computerized information systems used in business applications and clinical management systems (EMR).
- Relevant drugs and their chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Non-pharmaceutical patient care aids, their applicable uses, and relevance to patient care.
- Current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
- Accreditation and certification requirements and the ability to maintain all appropriate licenses.
- Perform duties in accordance with the customary rules of ethics and conduct of the applicable State Board of Nursing, State Board of Medicine, and other such regulating bodies.
- Prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from the general public in person and over the telephone.
- Interpret the application of OSHA and HIPAA laws. Maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive, complex and confidential patient issues and situations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Learn computer software programs; enter and maintain accurate data and statistical information in order to consistently prepare clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Requires the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time. Some bending and stooping is required.
- Must be able to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.