Registered Nurse Practice Supervisor
- - Brunswick, Maine
- Full Time
Responsible for day‐to‐day operations and local marketing efforts of the urgent care center. Coordinates and supervises entire operation and specifically the duties of administrative and clerical staff. Assists the company in reaching goals and objectives related to the urgent care center's clinical and financial performance.
PRACTICE MANAGER SITE DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures for center.
- Identify and resolve patient satisfaction and patient flow/throughput issues.
- Participate in the recruitment, training, and orientation of new employees.
- Select, train, supervise, and monitor quality and production levels of site staff.
- Develop monthly staff schedule, review timecards, andopvride input to payroll calculation.
- Assure cash drawer is balanced. Prepare and make daily bank deposit.
- Conduct performance evaluations. Improve morale, motivate team, and address performance and disciplinary issues.
- Facilitate all clinical site meetings.
- Monitor inventory and ordering of office supplies, medical supplies, and equipment.
- Interact with customers, review customer feedback, and address customer service issues.
- Develop and implement programs to monitor and improve customer satisfaction.
- Train administrative clinic team to carry out assigned duties.
- Identify community marketing opportunities and engage staff in grassroots marketing.
- Attend community marketing events in accordance with marketing department requirements.
- Drive occupational health accounts by conducting local marketing in accordance with marketing department requirements.
- Coordinate professional development events for local school nurses.
- Ensure compliance with all Company directives to include patient privacy initiatives as well as employee safety.
- Audit records to ensure compliance mwipthancyo policies and procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly operational dashboards and participate in weekly calls with all Practice Managers to review performance dashboards.
- Participate in weekly clinical compliance calls with Clinical Leads and Practice Managers to review each clinic's compliance performance dashboard.
- Resolve and approve billing holds originating at the site.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State employment regulations, OSHA, HHS and labor laws as directed by the human resources department.
- Facilitate the annual HHS licensing audit and attend all facility audits and inspections as applicable.
- Conduct special project and studies as assigned by senior management.
- Work with all clinic staff to promote teamwork and help ensure a positive and productive work environment.
- Assure clinic is open and appropriately staffed during regularly scheduled hours and special events and that all facilities and equipment are available, operational, safe, and clean.
- Coordinate facility and equipment maintenance and other vendor services.
- Perform front‐end registration and/or clinical tasks as a back‐up in case of absence or high demand.
- Oversee and direct site maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five years of experience, MBA, MHA, and CMPE are all preferred.
- Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate new and current staff.
- Familiarity with medical billing systems, basic medical coding, and basic medical terminology.
- Demonstrated skills in medical practice management, human resources, and data analysis.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with peers and subordinates.
- Ability to accomplish required tasks without supervision.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize software, spreadsheets and word processors.
ConvenientMD is a full‐service, provider staffed urgent care group offering high‐quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, customers can just walk‐in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumer‐centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics always have a provider on site in state‐of‐the‐art facilities equipped with digital x‐ray, lab, ECG and IV.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts