Cash Reconciliation Clerk
- - Corporate
- Full Time
ConvenientMD is a full-service urgent care group offering high-quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, customers can just walk-in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumer-centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics have state-of-the-art facilities equipped with digital x-ray, lab, ECG and IV
Summary: This position performs day-to-day activities associated with supporting the successful management of all ConvenientMD deposits and cash reconciliation. Reports to the Director of Revenue Cycle Management on all day-to-day procedures.
Revenue Receipt Specialist Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Perform daily deposit preparation.
- Maintain detailed listing of all payments that have been or need to be processed.
- Manage and monitor email communications concerning bank deposits.
- Maintain monthly cash reconciliation.
- Respond/resolve clinic deposit inquiries.
- Comply with all company directives to include patient privacy initiatives as well as employee safety.
- Other duties as reasonably requested.
- At least two years' work experience in accounting, medical billing, or related field, preferred
- The willingness to work in a team oriented environment.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize job duties.
- Must be able to complete tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet, database, and practice management applications.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts