- - Exeter/Stratham, New Hampshire
- Per Diem
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with patients in a positive and helpful manner, provide information and assistance as needed.
- Gather necessary demographic and insurance information from patient to build a new/updated patient account in the Electronic Medical Record system.
- Using the computer system, generate fee slips for patients according to prescribed procedures, review fee slip information for accuracy and instructions.
- Provide necessary forms to patients for completion and signatures.
- Answer telephone calls, record messages for coworkers and deliver messages.
- Maintain an adequate level of office supplies and necessary forms and ordering office supplies as needed for smooth department operations.
- Maintain various logs of daily activities including patient count and financial transactions in order to prepare monthly tallies of operating activity.
- Perform various clerical duties such as photocopying forms, reports and patient information, faxing forms, filing forms/charts.
- Collect payments, insurance co‐pays, and prescription charges.
- Prepare invoice statements for the Accounts Payable department.
- Schedule specialist referrals as needed for patient follow‐up.
- Participate in patient call backs.
- Assist clinic staff with patient triage as needed to maintain proper patient flow.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma is required. Previous medical reception experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the data processing equipment, personal computer, and other standard machines common to the business office.
- Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate new and current staff.
- Must be able to work 12hr shifts.
ConvenientMD is a full‐service, urgent care group offering high‐quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed, patients can just walk‐in from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumer‐centric experience. ConvenientMD clinics always have an experienced provider on site in state‐of‐the‐art facilities equipped with digital x‐ray, lab, ECG and IV.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts